Our Coconut Creek Acupuncture clinic has served as an Integrative Health Center to the community for over 20 years.
We offer Coconut Creek Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Functional Medicine via blood chemistry results, Integrative Nutrition with Vitamins & Supplements, Nutritional Counseling, Chinese Medicinal Herbs, Cupping, Acupressure Massage, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Food Therapy, Electric Stimulation, Injection Therapy, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Holistic Health Care.
In addition, the Coconut Creek Acupuncture clinic has a team of seasoned Physical Therapists, an Occupational Therapist, Podiatrist, full gym and the latest in Physical Therapy treatments including a traction machine, laser, ultra-sound, vibra-therapy and more.
Our integrative medicine concept uses Traditional Chinese Medicine, Functional Nutrition and Physical Therapy to get you back to 100%. We look forward to working with and your doctors to make sure we tailor a custom treatment plan based on your individual needs.
Please contact us today to see how we can help you restore your health and live a better quality of life!
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM
- DAOM Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Candidate, Masters Oriental Medicine, Bachelors Health Science
- NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture, Bio-Medicine, Herbology and Foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Trained in the USA and in China at the world famous Shaolin Temple and Beijing Gu Lou Hospital
- Functional Medicine Certified in Mastering & Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry + Mastering the Thyroid
- Injection Therapy Certification for Homeopathy and Vitamins
- 4th Dan Martial Arts Instructor & Independent Action Film maker
- Public Speaker and Special Event Producer
For more info about INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE US, Click the link to see all our Acupuncture in South Florida offices and the South Florida Acupuncture locations. You visit the Coconut Creek Acupuncture page directly by clicking here.
You can also visit our blog for more info on what we do and how we do it.