Looking for Acupuncture in Coconut Creek ?
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM
Coconut Creek Acupuncture Physician
- DAOM Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Candidate, Masters of Oriental Medicine and Bachelors of Health Science
- NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture, Bio-Medicine, Herbology and Foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Trained in the USA and in China at the world famous Shaolin Temple and Beijing Gu Lou Hospital, founded by descendants of Imperial Doctors
- Functional Medicine Certified in Mastering and Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry and Mastering the Thyroid
- Injection Therapy Certification for Homeopathy and Vitamins
- 4th Dan Martial Arts Instructor & Independent Action Filmmaker
- Public Speaker and Special Event Producer
Want to see an Acupuncturist in Coconut Creek, FL ?
Acupuncture + Moxa
Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture in Coconut Creek, Herbs, Cupping, Massage, Gua Sha, Injection Therapy, Infrared & Moxa.
Functional Nutrition programs and Nutritional Counseling using Lab Results to Prescribe Vitamins & Supplements.
Tai Chi + Qi Gong Classes
Tai Chi. Qi Gong, Stretching & Meditation Classes for Stress, Relaxation, Exercise, Longevity and Prevention of Disease.
Visit our Acupuncture Coconut Creek Clinic today
For pictures and more information on all our South Florida acupuncture locations,
visit our main Integrative Medicine US website at: Coconut Creek Acupuncture